One of the main tourist attractions of Valencia is its beaches, but this destination also has other interesting attractions such as the following:
- The City of Arts and Sciences : It is a work of Santiago Calatrava that has become the icon of the city. It is a place of scientific and cultural leisure.
- Valencia Cathedral: It is located in the historic core of the city, where the "El Miguelete" bell tower is also located, among other historical pieces.
- La Lonja de la Seda: It is a World Heritage building and is one of the most iconic and emblematic of Valencia.
- Central Market: The largest covered market in Europe. It is a clear benchmark of modernist architecture.
- Albufera Natural Park : Only 10 km from the city, in this park you will find pure nature, boat trips and a complete disconnection.